Are you a technically-skilled Engineer, who enjoys the customer-facing element of your role and would like to develop into a position where you support both new and existing customers on a daily basis?
Do you have experience of developing, supporting or maintaining Test Systems and in particular, digital controllers and/or closed-loop servo control systems?
If so, and you would like the opportunity to join an industry-leading, global business who offer not only competitive remuneration, but a rewarding internal culture and plenty of scope for development & progression, then the role of Customer Support Engineer could prove the perfect next step in your career.
- The company manufacture high-performance motion control solutions for a variety of industrial applications and their engineers are the experts in hydraulic and electro-mechanical motion control.
- They will look to you to transfer this knowledge to customers and colleagues in a user-friendly way, as the first port of call for sales and technical enquiries.
- As well as the technical ability that comes with being able to do this, you will have outstanding communication skills, a logical and systematic approach to your work and the ability to build a rapport with customers.
- This is an internal office based role which will provide both technical and commercial support, whilst looking for opportunities to grow the Business and sell Industrial Aftermarket Services.
- In addition to this, you will be fully responsible for supporting and managing service level agreements and ensuring that customers receive the appropriate level of service.
- The position is crucial to the businesses success and they place significant emphasis on ensuring their customers receive exceptional levels of service, as well as innovative products.
Key Skills/Experience required:
- HNC, HND or Degree in Engineering
- Experience of Hydraulic or Electromechanical motion control and test systems
- Commercial experience in the Aerospace or Automotive industry
- Well-developed communication skills and experience of dealing with suppliers to pull together a solution for your customer, based upon their requirement
- Project management skills
In return, you will join a small team of highly-skilled and dynamic Sales Support Engineers, receive a competitive remuneration package and experience a fantastic internal culture that offers you significant scope to develop & progress.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: