Are you AAT Qualified or QBE, with experience in a broad range of Finance duties, such as Sales Ledger, Month-End Reporting, Invoicing, Reconciliations and Credit Control? Is this coupled with exposure to EC List Reporting and Intrastat?
If the answer is yes and you seek a varied and interesting role with a company who have experienced exciting levels of growth, this could be exactly the challenge you seek. The company have grown from a turnover of £5m to £15m in a short space of time and with a recent acquisition, this is set to continue.
Due to the location of this company, it is essential that applicants have a full driving licence and their own means of transport.
Reporting in to the Director of the company (who has built it from scratch), you will need to be self-managing, organised and diligent – working with high levels of accuracy and confident in your abilities.
As you will join a small and friendly team on-site, we seek a dynamic candidate who genuinely enjoys being part of a close-knit, busy team and is happy turning their hand where needed, in support of the company’s success.
As well as a breadth of Finance duties, you will also respond to customer queries and with the business built on many long-standing successful relationships, it is imperative you have strong communication skills and are able to build rapport at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a fast-growing and successful firm, run by a passionate Director who you may just recognise…..
Duties are varied and will evolve with the company’s continued growth, but will include:
- Sales Ledger
- Intrastat Reporting
- EC Sales Reporting
- Credit Control (small % of role)
- HMRC Reporting
- V.A.T returns
- Payroll (currently outsourced, with plans to bring in-house)
- Month-end reporting
- Dealing with customer queries & producing statements
Experience, skills & attributes sought:
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Good levels of experience in a variety of accounting tasks
- Experience within FMCG, Logistics or Manufacturing industry advantageous
- High levels of attention to detail
- Organised & pro-active
- Active team player
- Experience/Knowledge of Intrastat, invoice discounting & EC Sales List advantageous
- Working knowledge of Xero is desirable, but not essential.
Hours of work: 8.30AM – 5PM
Annual leave entitlement: 22 + Bank Holidays
Further information will be provided to suitable applicants prior to any CV submission to our client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: