Warehouse Shift Manager
Our Client are a market leader in pharmaceutical distribution looking to recruit for a new Shift Manager in their Stoke Warehouse.
Primary Purposes of Role
- Manage operational GDP
- Be a key part of the management team and hit agreed KPIs
- Demonstrate employee safety, and support the whole team to achieve excellent customer service and delivery.
- Managing and controlling the efficient running of a shift
- Provide guidance, support and leadership to the team
- Control and monitor all stock movement activity, ensuring all processes are completed in line with GDP
- Manage, lead and coach a large team of permanent and temporary staff to achieve success
- Ability to design and develop processes that deliver into the wider business processes
- Plan and Organise refresher training in a timely manner, with minimal operational disruption
- Identify any training and development that is required to maximise staff potential.
- Plan and execute full warehouse stock takes in line with Finance and Auditor requirements.
- Present data in multiple formats
- Support marketing campaigns both internal and external.
- Provide operational support and costing advice with the on boarding of new customers
- Continuously review storage solutions and strive to achieve best practice with right product, right place.
- Oversee the warehouse design layout and implement any changes to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Manage payroll for staff, and plan labour requirements in conjunction with holidays
- Follow appropriate procedure/s when dealing with misconduct, grievances, work place incidents, Return to work etc
- Manage a budget stream and deliver activities within cost.
- Identify key members of the team for development, by matching people and opportunities to promote succession planning
- Natural leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for analysis and report building
- Great People Manager
- Ability to Manage and diffuse conflict
- Inspire people towards positive achievement of common goals.
- Develop great relationships, fosters collaboration with other functions & departments, at all levels.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: