We are seeking an Experienced Estimator to join a well-established business that is currently experiencing an exciting period of rapid growth.
The company already have an excellent reputation in their industry and are focused on providing high-quality products in conjunction with above-average service levels, but have secured and started production on several new and significant contracts and of course have an eye on continuous improvement, so there are still strides to be made and plenty of opportunity to see tangible results from your input.
This is a full-time position, in support of export sales. Due to the growth the company are currently experiencing, this is an urgent appointment and an immediate start would be available for the successful candidate.
There is a competitive remuneration package attributed to this role. Details of which will be provided to suitable candidates ahead of any CV submission to our client.
- Manage a wide and diverse portfolio of projects.
- Research and calculate material costs and man hours for a wide range of projects.
- Generate estimates for projects based on general assembly drawings & architectural specifications
- Work in partnership with sales team in securing contracts and completing accurate quotes.
- Ensure understanding of customer needs at all times and handle customer queries relating to quotations and general estimating.
- provide technical support and make decisions relevant to the manufacturing process.
- Retain the drive & tenacity to support current rapid growth and the expansion of all departments.
- Actively support the Engineering and Production Team where required, demonstrating commitment and initiative as required
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills – verbal & written
- High levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- Pro-active nature, with high levels of motivation
- Good I.T skills
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: