Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative who is driven to complete all tasks to a high standard, as well as being a team player? Do you want to join a well-established company as part of a close-knit & friendly team?
Are you able to commit to a rotating shift pattern (weekly, Monday – Friday ) that includes, AM, Day & PM shifts?
Do you have a current forklift licence (Reach & Counterbalance) or the willingness to undergo the training to achieve this?
If so, the below role could be exactly what you seek.
Key tasks in the role are:
- To move or locate products in accordance with standard operating procedures
- To ensure production areas are kept clear of finished goods at all times
- To move or locate products to desired quality standards and undertake required quality checks
- Must be able to work within a team environment as well as use own initiative
- To work to load build matrix to achieve production targets
- Identify and then rectify any stock related problems such as, quantity or location errors.
- Ensure all products are correctly identified
- Ensure fork lift and stores equipment are kept in good repair
- To help manager drive continuous improvements
- Ensure housekeeping is of a high standard and working area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times by all members of staff within department
- To undertake appropriate training in all areas within the warehouse function
- To be actively involved in improving performance measures within warehouse
- Ensure all quality checks are undertaken and any problems highlighted to the supervisor/manager
- Adhere to all operating procedures including reference to the departmental training programme
- Inform supervisor/manager of any problems identified immediately.
- Check KPI targets are being achieved as required
- Regular checks and cleaning of machinery and tools including reference to the relevant check lists.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation at all times
- To help keep customer arrears to a minimum
- Where possible be available to work overtime, extended hours, shifts, within other departments etc
- To ensure all orders available are picked to the picking list each day
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: