Do you want to Train in ACA Audit & Forecasting? Have all your training and exams paid for by a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners?
We are looking for those with a strong academic background who are keen to learn and develop a career. You may have just finished College or University or be part way through training with another firm.
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for an ACA Audit & Forecasting Trainee to join a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners. You will be based in large modern offices in Taunton, Somerset.
If you are looking to kick start your career within accountancy, progress your career with a company who will pay for all your training, have an increase in salary, join a friendly & forward thinking team then this is the role for you!
Our client are currently looking for an ACA Trainee to join their Management Accounts and Financial Modelling team within the audit department in the Taunton office. The successful candidate will learn how assist our clients with the management accounting processes, designing and building system to improve efficiency and reliability. They will also learn how to build financial models and evaluate options; develop financial models to be used for both internal and external clients; and work in our audit department whilst also training towards the ACA qualification. Full training in management accounting, financial modelling and auditing will be provided to the successful candidate.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A minimum 2.1 degree and mostly A/B grades at GCSE and A levels
- Be a self-starter and motivated to work independently; there is a real opportunity to shape this role
- Highly analytical
- Accurate and able to self-check work
- Demonstrates initiative and problem solving capabilities including the ability to research around a topic
- Ability to think practically in terms of possible scenarios that a business may face
- Be a good communicator, both internally and with clients
- Strong Excel skills (although these can be taught if necessary)
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package, full study support and 31 days holidays per annum (including bank holidays).
- Flexible hours and home working hours schemes;
- Salary reviews six monthly for trainees and annually for all other members of staff ;
- Paid annual Leave 23 days plus 8 Bank Holidays rising to 28 days plus 8 bank holidays after 10 years’ service with the ability to annually carry over 2 days holiday into next year automatically;
- Bonus schemes available to all members of staff including discretionary Xmas bonus after 1 years’ service;
- Professional subscriptions paid for 1 professional subscription per year where there is a business need;
- Life Insurance cover 3 times basic salary to normal retirement age;
- Aviva Pension matched up to 3%;
- Fully funded support for training and paid time to study for a variety of training qualifications;
- Performance and Development Discussions six monthly for all members of staff;
- Flexible benefits
- Buy or Sell holiday
- Additional Pension contributions
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Cycle to work
If you want to excel in your career and are excited by the prospect of working alongside clients from day one, then do get in touch. In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply then please send your CV to Rebecca Griffiths or call her in our Exeter office for more information.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: