Do you want to work for one of the best? A UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners?
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for a Accounts Manager / Senior Manager to join a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners. You will be based in modern offices in Bristol initially but then to move to the Weston Super Mare Office in the near future.
We are currently looking for a Manager / Senior Manager to join us in our Bristol / Weston Office. Responsibilities will include planning, undertaking and supervising assignments, client specific projects, year-end compliance requirements; statutory accounts and tax returns. You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients / jobs, managing a small team and also heavily involved in the business development of the office and Firm. You will work closely with the Partners in Bristol, Weston and Burnham on Sea as well as a selection of other Partners account portfolios from across the Firm.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Recent experience of Medical Clients and Partnership Tax;
- Business Services accountancy experience as a Manager or Senior Manager;
- ACA or ACCA qualified;
- Excellent people management and accountancy technical skills;
- A self-starter capable of taking a lead role in the development of our accountancy service;
- Articulate and has solid business writing skills as will be willing to write update articles for client newsletter and other publications;
- Approachable, team player and willing to act as a staff mentor to trainees and newly qualified staff;
- Solid presentation and coaching skills with the ability to present to clients and staff;
- Excellent customer / client service, communication and leadership skills;
- Socially confident enjoying networking, organised and conscientious;
- Resilient, enthusiastic and strategic;
- Pro-active, analytical and has a high degree of emotional intelligence;
- Proven track record in winning and keeping new business;
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
If you would like to apply then please send your CV to Rebecca Griffiths or call her in our Exeter office for more information.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: