Do you have experience of audits in practice? Are you ACA or ACCA qualified with experience managing clients?
Do you want to join a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners?
Gap Professional are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners. You will be based large modern offices in Taunton / Weston Super Mare Somerset. If you are looking to progress your career, have an increase in salary, join a friendly & forward thinking team then this is the role for you!
We are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join our client in their Taunton / Weston office. The job will involve a varied schedule, working with a wide range of clients across multiple industries. Responsibilities will include planning, leading and finalising audits. You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients / jobs, managing yourself and others.
It is the ideal role for those looking for progression within an every-growing team, who want to enjoy their job in a bright, challenging environment.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with experience managing clients
- Audit Manager experience (or high performing assistant manager audit experience)
- Experience of audits in practice
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a busy team
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Flexible hours and home working hours schemes;
- Salary reviews six monthly for trainees and annually for all other members of staff ;
- Paid annual Leave 23 days plus 8 Bank Holidays rising to 28 days plus 8 bank holidays after 10 years’ service with the ability to annually carry over 2 days holiday into next year automatically;
- Bonus schemes available to all members of staff including discretionary Xmas bonus after 1 years’ service;
- Professional subscriptions paid for 1 professional subscription per year where there is a business need;
- Life Insurance cover 3 times basic salary to normal retirement age;
- Aviva Pension matched up to 3%;
- Fully funded support for training and paid time to study for a variety of training qualifications;
- Performance and Development Discussions six monthly for all members of staff;
- Flexible benefits
- Buy or Sell holiday
- Additional Pension contributions
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Cycle to work
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
If you would like to apply then please send your CV to Rebecca Griffiths or call her in our Exeter office for more information.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: