My client based in the Wrexham area a Centre Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. There is some flexibility of this role regards to what hours candidates are looking for, part time and full-time applicants will be considered.
- £17,500 – £19,000 dependant on experience
- Full time or Part time
- Administration duties as required to assist the Centre Manager – including filing, processing post and purchasing office supplies.
- Ensure the provision of general reception and telephone answering services, acting as the first point of contact for the organisation and ensuring all callers are dealt with professionally and effectively.
- Responsible for operational condition of office equipment.
- Ensuring the presentation standards of the general office areas are maintained to a good standard.
- Operation of PC including word-processing – ensure accuracy of all typed documentation.
- Data entry onto established spreadsheets, including reports from financial, pedestrian flow information.
- Use of email and internet
- Processing of all incoming and outgoing invoices, dealing with queries and outstanding payments whilst maintaining up to date records.
- Control of the Shopping Centre voucher scheme and associated finances.
- Handle all administrative aspects of mall lettings, including taking bookings, issuing licenses and invoices, ensuing they are returned and payment received.
- Provide exceptional customer service; establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all tenants and customers.
- Working with Marketing Manager to update website and social media channels.
- Managing a database.
- Management of Centre’s health & safety compliance monitoring system ‘Info Exchange’ including recording any incidents in a timely manner.
- Arranging access permits for contractors.
- Update and forward footfall reports on a weekly basis.
- Prepare bank lodgements.
- Control the office petty cash system.
- Any other duties reasonably required of a Centre Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic understanding of all Microsoft applications
- Some experience of working within an Admin role
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC Literate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Works well within a team or on own initiative
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: