Are you a Contracts Administrator, Contracts coordinator, Bid coordinator, Commercial Executive, Proposals Engineer or similar, who has significant exposure to the negotiation, compilation and review of contractual terms and experience of managing or leading a team?
Has this experience been gained within the Manufacturing, Defence or Construction industry, where terms and conditions are varied and legislation strict? Have you added to your experience with professional accreditation or a recognised Lean/six sigma qualification or training?
Do you seek the opportunity to develop a career with a Global organisation who not only have a reputation for producing innovative, world-leading products, but also for surpassing customer expectation in terms of service levels and ensuring the potential of their own employees is recognised, developed and supported? Do you value working in a collaborative environment with a culture that is built around trust and respect at all levels?
If the answer is yes, then the role of Contracts Team Leader could be exactly the career development opportunity you seek. The company are located on the i54 business park, with good transport links and on-site parking. They offer 25 days annual leave (plus statutory) as well as a competitive benefits package.
- With the leadership and guidance from the Group Contracts Director and the Site Contracts Manager, you will be required to understand the Group’s business strategy and help identify and effectively communicate ways to help achieve strategic business goals.
- Managing contractual activities to ensure compliance with the agreed contractual obligations between the Company and its customers.
- Eeffectively lead a small Contracts Administration team, ensuring they have the required guidance, development and performance management to perform their roles to the best of their ability and in line with overall objectives.
- Analyse and negotiate terms and conditions within competitive and single source proposals from customers, articulating risks to leadership/bid team.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of programme proposals and support the Contracts Manager as required.
To take up this exciting opportunity to join a progressive business who are at the very forefront of their high-technology industry, we seek a candidate with the following skills & experience:
- Relevant Degree or professional qualification/accreditation, i.e Business Administration, Law, CIPS, CIM
- Experience of similar position within Manufacturing, Defence or Construction industry, where you have managed differing types of contract documentation, negotiations and implementation
- Experience of the day to day management/leadership of a small team
- Experience of utilising an MRP/ERP system and ideally SAP
- Excellent communication skills, including the confidence to report or present information to the Senior Management Team.
- Pro-active nature and the ability to influence thinking or convince/persuade others
Closing date: 25th October 2019
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: