Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Deputy Car Park Assistant.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 40 hours (will require weekends) Start times varying from 8am to 1pm. Will need flexibility. Once in place a rolling rota will be created to allow for a long weekend off every seventh week.
Salary: £9.05ph rising to £9.55 on completion of probation
- To assume responsibility for the site in the absence of the site Supervisor according to shift patterns.
- Onsite cleaning duties, ensuring the trolleys are cleared of litter.
- Responsible for operational performance with regard to staff under your control.
- Supervise the team under your control ensuring adherence in the Supervisor’s absence to the company’s HR policies, Health and Safety policies and procedures inclusive of all applicable Safe systems of work.
- Ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled whilst maximising efficiency of the labour resources provided.
- Undertake the accurate recording and timely referral of timesheets to the head office.
- Liaise with store managers and staff to help develop and maintain excellent working customer relationships.
- Oversee the collection of abandoned trolleys and ensure that they are quickly returned to customer pick-up points in a good, clean condition.
- You will also be required to complete a weekly roster, provide training and coaching to all staff to ensure that they are able to undertake the requirements of their contracts of employment.
- Dealing with customers including customer complaints referring this to your direct line manager.
- Carry out general maintenance, inspection, cleaning and repairs to the trolley fleet on site.
- Responsible for the communication between the workforce and your Regional Manager.
- Full UK driving licence with Category B & E for tug and trailer work (essential)
- Must live local to Reading and be able to get yourself to and from site in line with shift patterns.
- Must have experience of running a small team.
- Previous experience in HR and Employment Law advantageous.
- Must be reliable, punctual and customer focused
- To liaise with employment agencies and HR and payroll departments
- Basic understanding of Information Technology systems
Closing date is 13th September 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: