gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: starting at £16,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am to 17:30pm
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Customer Service Advisor based in the Swindon area.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for retaining and keeping our customers happy. You will need to manage and exceed their expectations by delivering a quality service that focuses on our customer centric approach.
Main Responsibilities include:
- The first point of contact for query resolution and issues via the merchant, Relationship Manager or customer facing teams.
- Build and develop positive relationships with all internal and external colleagues, across the company and suppliers to work towards a positive customer experience across the network.
- Manage all requests and queries, providing solutions and advice within the expected service levels to ensure first class delivery as well as liaising with other areas of the business to fulfil customer requirements.
- Administer all departmental tasks as required in a complete, efficient and productive manner.
- Actively identify opportunities to improve service levels and propose solutions to enhance process efficiencies.
- Contribute to service delivery levels by providing guidance to others and informing the decision-making processes wherever possible.
- Work within the Visa compliance regulations.
- Ensure all network data is accurate and up to date.
- Previous experience within a customer service environment working within agreed service levels
- Can demonstrate strong customer awareness and focus
- Good telephone, keyboard and communication skills
- Competence in MS Office
- A confident communicator who can demonstrate good customer resolution techniques
- Evidence of effective team working
- Good Excel skills
Closing date is 9th June 2019
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: