Are you an experienced Customer Services Advisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a Market Leader in the world of Home Furnishings and Furniture ?
My client currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join its team within its Magna Park Distribution Centre.
The successful Operations Administrator will report to the Admin Manager. You will endeavour to guarantee that Customer Service is always at the centre of everything we do.
Your key responsibilities as an Operations Administrator will be to:
- Liaise with Stores, other Distribution Centre’s and internal/external customers (e.g. suppliers)
- Answer around 50 incoming calls per day from customers and deal with their problems promptly and politely.
- Produce statistics when required.
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of Warehouse Administration.
- To comply with procedures and processes to ensure the effective, efficient and professional operation of Warehouse Administration.
We are looking for an Operations Administrator with the ability to achieve and exceed targets. You will be result driven and customer focused, displaying excellent communication skills. Good customer service experience is mandatory, ideally within a warehouse or logistics background.
Hours of work 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Gap Professional is acting as an emplyment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: