Are you a self-motivated & ambitious Data Analyst or a recent graduate (Business, IT, Mathematics) with a passion for numbers and analysis? Do you enjoy programming & overcoming challenges, striving to exceed expectation at every turn?
Do you have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and (ideally) experience of working with MRP systems and a knowledge of SQL?
Do you have excellent communication skills, a logical approach with the ability to see the bigger approach and a natural ability to plan, prioritise and problem solve?
Would you welcome the opportunity to invest your knowledge and experience into developing a career within a global manufacturing organisation who are passionate about industry-changing technology that advances the world?
If the answer to the above is yes and you genuinely enjoy working in collaboration with colleagues, but equally can effectively manage your own workload, then this exciting opportunity could be exactly the next step you seek in your career.
A highly competitive remuneration package is offered for this position, details of which will be provided to suitable applicants ahead of any CV submission to our client. This is a role in which the successful candidate would be able to evolve and grow based on their potential, rather than within a formalised job description.
To support the business improving systems, creating reports and forecasting risks & opportunities
- Create the tools for external resources to run reports
- Analyse and manipulate large amounts of data
- Produce new reports for improvements and ad-hoc requests
- Help automate periodic reports to reduce site workload
- Create spreadsheets and tools to aid various day-to-day tasks
- Think logically and creatively to come up with new ideas to improve data and reports
- Create and implement MRP external system & improve internal systeems
- Work with planning to create an “all in one” system
- Forecasting month on month, working with materials tools and planning tools to identify risks with the yearly forecasts
- Create and implement capacity resource planning system
- Be the business process owner for the internal system
- Aid in segregation of duties between multiple systems
Skills & Experience Sought:
- GCSE’s at A-C grade in English and Maths, with a degree in a relevant subject being highly advantageous
- Strong I.T skills, to include advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ideally experience of working with MRP systems and a knowledge of SQL
- The ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Skilled at producing clear information summaries from complex report outputs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the business.
- Experience within a similar position would be advantageous
Hours of work:
- Monday – Thursday: 8AM – 4.45PM
- Friday: 8am – 12.30PM
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: