My client based in the Wrexham area are currently looking for an Expeditor to join their team on a permanent basis working days. As the Manufacturing Expeditor you will be responsible for ensuring quality parts are delivered to customers on-time.
- £23,300 per annum
- Monday – Friday / Office Hours
- Working as part of a small team the Expeditor will play a key role in ensuring prompt and efficient delivery of parts for our clients busy manufacturing divisions.
- Assist in maintaining the manufacturing system with accurate and timely data.
- Complete other general administration duties.
- Assist with other procurement duties.
- Communicate effectively as liaison between operations, team members, customers and vendors on any manufacturing and supply chain issues regards to the production schedule.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Computer literate in Excel and Word.
- Previous knowledge of the SAP computer system would be an advantage, although training will be given.
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing site would be desirable.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: