gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for a Field Sales Account Adviser on a permanent basis. Our client is the UK’s largest weekly payment retailer.
Hours: 39 hours a week, working 5 days between Monday and Saturday. Hours will vary between 8.00am – 20.00pm.
Salary: £18,500 to £20,000
Location: Gloucester or Cheltenham
As a Field Customer Account Adviser, working remotely, you will provide valuable support to our clients customers, enabling them to manage their accounts effectively. You will skilfully balance your focus on customer retention and debt management by proactively working with customers, to understand their reasons for non/late payment and to work with them to identify solutions to resolve their account. As part if a regional team, you will seek to deliver strong performance, operating within the Company’s compliance, forbearance and collections process framework and be driven by the best interests of the customer at the heart of everything that you do.
- To provide valuable support to customers, enabling them to manage their accounts
- Retain customers and keep them on track
- To build strong relationships with other Customer Account Advisors, although you will mainly be working independently
- Work closely with Store Managers to identify the customers that they believe are priority to ensure they receive a visit.
- Record all visits on the device and add notes from the visit
- Ensure that all customer complaints are handled professionally, logged as per the complaints handling policy.
- Committed to own personal development to meet standards required in both current and future roles.
- Ensure all checks and compliance measures are followed
- Comply with all health and safety compliance,
- Updating and maintaining records of all customer contact
- Conduct home visits to manage accounts
- Offer appropriate advice and guidance to customers
- Ensure all customer complaints are handled professionally and logged.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Customer or account management experience – Preferably gained in a face to face environment
- Build and maintain positive relationships when dealing with customers
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to listen, negotiate and influence
- Comfortable in following processes and compliance
- Computer literate
- Full Driving Licence with the ability to drive a small van.
In return, you will benefit from:
- 22 days holiday plus public holidays, increasing after 4 years of service.
- Holiday boost (allows you to purchase additional holiday)
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Purchase Scheme (Product Discounts)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail and Leisure Discounts
- Full Training Provided – Including a 4-day course
DBS, ID and Finance Checks are mandatory.
Closing date 20th September 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: