Do you have Maintenance and/or General Repair experience, or are you technically minded and looking for an opportunity to begin a career in maintenance.
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of company stillages, containers and palletts to reduce wastage and supplier repair costs.
- Effective repair of damaged pallets, stillages, magnums
- Co-ordinate distribution of repaired pallets, stillages, magnums back into network
- Cannibalise pallets, stillages, magnums beyond repair to recycle all parts
- Keep stock of cannibalised parts to reduce costs
- Keep minimum stock of new parts and order new parts in line with notice periods
- Hold regular parts stock take
- Keep records to confirm units repaired, and repair type
- Report damaged containers in Bedford, by type and supplier and owner
Shift Pattern – Monday-Friday 07:00-15:30
Salary – £18,420 plus company bonus structure
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client. The closing date for this vacancy is Friday, 21st June 2019.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: