gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Health & Safety Coordinator on a permanent basis/
Job Type: Permanent Location: Ledbury Hours of work: 40 hrs Salary: £25-30K
Summary: The successful candidate will have the responsibility for supporting the development and promoting of the H&S System.
- Take the lead in supporting the role out of the H&S strategy statement, policies and procedure to Front Line Management
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and Front-Line Management Team, supporting the implementation of the Health Safety and Welfare at work Guidelines
- Attend and actively take part in the weekly SLT safety review
- Lead the Monthly H&S Committee meeting
- Lead the collation, recording, follow up and close out of Near misses/Good catches with the Front-Line Management team
- Get involved and actively support accident reporting and follow up Safety audits and H&S projects.
- In conjunction with the Learning Specialist, ensure all relevant H&S consideration are built into operational SOPs
- Assist in updating the Company Safety Risk Assessments.
- Manage and complete all monthly and quarterly Company and Group H&S KPI reports
- Work with the Leadership and Front-Line Management Team in identifying, planning and implementing new H&S initiatives and capital requirements.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- The likely candidate will have a good working knowledge of H&S in a food manufacturing facility.
- The ability to work well individually and integrate well with cross functional teams
- Flexibility to work on varying shift patterns
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-Motivated and accountable
- Competent in interpreting and analysing data and statistics
Closing date is 27th April
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: