Our client based on the outskirts of Chester are currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. The HR Business Partner will support in other areas of the business as well as supporting on project work.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday / 8am – 4pm
- £25k per annum plus a discretionary 6 monthly bonus
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment for the business.
· Keeping policies and procedures up to date.
· Setting up new employees on the system.
· Putting training in place to advise on staff development.
· Keeping time and attendance records up to date.
· Reconciliation of hours to assist with the payroll process
· Being involved in grievances, disciplinary and redundancy meetings.
· Completing general HR administration duties.
· Consulting on issues relating to the workplace.
· Providing assistance in all HR matters.
· Project work
Working with and assisting other departments with tasks in line with HR
- HR qualification would be desirable
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within HR.
· Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of Employment Law
- Have a driving license or working towards due to the location of the sites
· Ambition to develop within HR.
· Excellent organisational skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th June 2019
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: