Gap Professional acting as a recruitment business are currently recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic HR and Contract Manager to join a company based in Taunton, Somerset.
The annual salary will be very much dependant on experience and between £25,000-£45,000pa.
The working hours are 9.00am-5.00pm M-F with an excellent benefits package.
The role will be split between managing a Human Resources Department and overseeing the contracts with Local Authorities.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will provide strong contract management and relationship skills, working with multiple local authority contracts to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and to a high standard. You will also require a sound background in HR with a qualification in this field desirable.
You will provide the link between the administration of the contract management, the finance department and the operational activity to ensure that obligations are met, and efficiencies made.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing systems that allows the agency to track contracted rates, authorise changes to rates and address any disputes.
- Assist the Managing Director with all aspects of recruitment – including writing Job Descriptions, advertising/liaising with agencies, CV selection for interview, attendance at interviews, offer letters and contracts
- Manage a small team to deliver the HR needs of the business
- Keep abreast of current HR legislation and changes to regulations. Provide Management briefing on relevant HR key changes as they arise. Ensure GDPR compliant. Liaise with external experts as required
- Manage all HR files and records keeping all documents for new and existing staff current and in line with any legislation
- Prepare, manage and review all HR documentation and policies. Update the Intranet
- Prepare, manage and review new employee employment contract, letter of offer, staff company handbook and forms
- Prepare, manage and review contracts
- Implement strategies to manage holiday, absenteeism and sickness records
- Management of recruitment agencies and all recruitment process including contracts and references
- Manage incentive programmes and implementation throughout the year
- Overseeing appraisals and performance reviews in line with probationary periods
- Experience of successfully managing service contracts within budget and to agreed quality standards
- Significant experience of budgetary management
- Evidence of successful project management and contract negotiation skills
- Proven experience of successfully developing, maintaining and handling complex relationships
- Ability to influence and engage with tact and diplomacy, establishing credibility at all levels
- Confident and accomplished communicator in both written and verbal communication
- Solutions orientated
- Proven experience of developing and implementing systems and processes to track contract performance
- Demonstrates initiative, drive, energy and commitment
- The ability to successfully lead multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met at all times
- Evidence of a methodical, organised and innovative approach
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a wider team
- Experience of managing a team and a track record of developing others.
- Ability to review the performance of a team and implement changes to improve future performance
- Experience of contract management or project management
- Experience of working on local government contracts
- Experience of working within the social care sector
- HR qualification – Level 3 or above
If you would like to apply then please do so online or send your CV and she will be in touch if you have the experience required.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: