An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Executive to join a large & well-regarded company who are invested in maintaining a positive and engaging internal culture for their employees.
Overall Job Purpose:
To be the main point of contact for our customers. The Internal Account Executive will pro-actively manage account service levels, investigating, reporting and proposing actions to ensure that the company consistently delivers the highest quality offering for its customers across all products. The role will involve building long term relationships with customers and/or mailing houses working closely with Sales to maximise customer retention.
- Maintain and build strong professional relationships with all internal and external customers/ mailing houses, acting as a first point of contact for all queries.
- Report on SLA to customers/mailing houses by providing accurate operational, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and service analysis reports to agreed timescales. Create pro-active ad-hoc reports to identify major service issues.
- Ensure all collection and consumable requirements are booked in line with mailing schedules and working within our Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Analyse service provision to enable the identification of continuous service improvement and/or cost saving opportunities.
- Assist operations with the timely resolution of issues raised through the issue log.
- Manage, update and maintain the central issue log and communicate with operational colleagues regarding issue resolution.
- Investigate any trends in service issues, finding practical resolutions to prevent the problems repeating and look for continual improvement. Involve and escalate to Sales colleagues as and when necessary.
- Attend regular review meetings with Sales colleagues to receive business updates; contribute to strategy development and forthcoming campaign plans; share feedback, discuss issues and prepare for the planning of peak where campaign volumes are known.
- Respond promptly and within timescales to all complaints raised to ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times. Ensure all written correspondence is presented in a clear, concise and accurate manner that demonstrates respect, empathy and understanding of the needs of our customers and mailing houses.
- Liaise with operations, transport and asset teams to manage large mailings and key national postings to ensure the most cost effective solution is applied.
- Work closely with the forecasting team to provide accurate forecasts daily and within SLAs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge, data and information across product, financial and operational processes in order to deal with customer/mailing house queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage the recording of all invoice queries, monitoring response times and escalating issues in line with agreed process as appropriate
Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet conflicting demands & deadlines.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team demonstrating a hands on, energetic style with a ‘can do, will do’ attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, turning work around quickly whilst still maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent and confident communicator both face to face, written and on the telephone; able to influence and gain commitment from internal and external customers/mailing houses at a range of levels.
- IT Literate – proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate MS Excel skills with experience in V-look-ups and pivot tables.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in business to business account management of small, medium and large customers/mailing houses is desirable.
- Level 3-4 qualifications or equivalent.
- Full driving licence – Occasional travel may be required to other business/customer sites.
Additional Requirements: A flexible approach to working hours to accommodate working on a rotating shift pattern to include Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: