Junior Electronics Engineer
• Are you a recent graduate or have you recently completed an HNC or HND?
• Have you completed an apprenticeship and looking for the next step in your career?
• Do you have a desire to develop a career in the field of Electronic Engineering?
Gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a Global Aircraft Company located in the LU2 location, who currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity.
Our client is recruiting for a Junior Electronic Engineer to become a vital part of the Engineering team at their site in Luton. You will be responsible for designing, testing and writing the hardware requirements for both analogue and digital RF circuits so that we can meet and surpass their needs.
We are looking for an excellent team player, who can work well using their own initiative, if you are up for the challenge and want to make a difference and work with cutting edge technology then this is the role for you.
• A degree or equivalent qualification would be an advantage, however, no specific qualifications are required for this role but the candidate must be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of electronics, an enthusiasm for the subject and a willingness to learn
• A general knowledge of electronics is essential, including RF, analogue and digital circuits
• An interest in software would be a distinct advantage
• Good interpersonal skills for liaising with colleagues and customers
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today.
Closing date is the 21st June 2019.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: