Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently looking to recruit an experienced administration assistant with legal conveyancing experience to work for our client based in Birkenhead.
Main purpose of job will be to provide administrative support to the Fee Earner whose team you operate within.
Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision.
- Acknowledging and dealing with estate agents memorandum of sales
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by buyer’s solicitors on sale transactions
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts (once a file is signed off by the Fee Earner)
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the search results on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the mortgage offer on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in Residential Conveyancing dealing with Sales & Purchase transactions.
Salary £17K to £20.5K depending upon experience.
Hours of work: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Holiday entitlement: Four weeks paid holiday per year [exclusive of bank holidays]
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: