Are you an experienced Maintenance Operative who is driven to complete all tasks to a high standard, as well as being a team player? Do you want to join a well-established company as part of a close-knit & friendly team?
Are you able to commit to a rotating shift pattern (weekly, Monday – Friday) that includes, AM, Day & PM shifts?
Main Purpose of Job:
To maintain machinery/buildings/tools to operating standards, in accordance with relevant company processes and procedures.
- To maintain all machinery/buildings/ tools/ to operating standards and to the desired quality standard and undertake required quality checks.
- To work to maintenance schedules to achieve maintenance targets
- Identify any production related problems such as quality, machinery, tools etc
- Ensure machinery, and associated tools are kept in good repair
- Look for opportunities to improve the efficiency and / or cost effectiveness of operations and support activities. Propose and implement if agreed with managers
- Ensure housekeeping is of a high standard and working area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To be flexible in approach to work in order to meet the needs of the business
- To undertake appropriate training
- Changing Bearings, fabrication, dealing with chains & gears
- Ensure adherence to all operating standards
- Ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken & any problems highlighted to the supervisor/cell leader
- Inform supervisor/cell leader of any problems identified immediately
- Regular checks and cleaning of machinery and tools
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation at all times
- Completion of necessary paperwork
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: