Who are gap professional?
gap professional is one of the specialist divisions within the gap personnel group, who are a leading Recruitment Business in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the FMCG, Logistics & Manufacturing Industries.
The group offers nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and on-site managed solutions. Our professional division support clients ranging from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs, with their permanent and interim recruitment needs at Middle Management -Senior levels.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager or Senior Recruitment Consultant who has a strong sales and business development background and a track record for establishing solid relationships at all levels to take the lead and manage a small, but successful team, as well as introducing the division in a new geographical area.
You may feel you have reached your potential in your current company and are ready to take on this exciting challenge, or be an existing manager that seeks a position that offers a wider remit. You would be working with the guidance and support of both the Regional Directors and our Divisional Manager, to continue growing both the division’s presence in the area and your personal career.
The team in Leeds is established with a current client base and consistent revenue generation – As a Billing Manager, it would simply be your role to enhance this and provide day to day management, develop strategy and lead the team to achieve further success and growth. There is also the opportunity for the right candidate to develop the division within the North West Region, recruiting a team in line with business demand.
To ensure you have every opportunity to achieve your goals, you will be backed by a team of support staff that are unique to the professional division and include a dedicated Marketing Executive and Resourcers.
With proven successful experience gained within recruitment industry, you must be proactive and have the ability to work quickly and accurately to ensure success in this role. You’ll be an influential communicator, driven, target orientated and adept at leading by example.
You will enjoy coaching & motivating others to exceed expectations and have the knowledge that allows you to do so. A creative flair is extremely advantageous, while a determination to succeed, high levels of confidence, commercial awareness and resourcefulness are a must.
Providing high service levels has proven integral to our success, so it is important that you are detail-orientated and committed to following processes through to completion
- Competitive basic salary & high-performance bonus scheme (the more you bill, the higher the percentage return in commission)
- Car allowance
- An established network of peers, clients & candidates
- A clear focus, defined brand & administrative support
- An industry- leading CRM system & analytics platform, as well as access to all major job boards & social media networks.
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees (we currently hold 2* Best Companies to Work For status).
- Full training & the opportunity to take up additional internal and external courses
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays. This increases by one day each year.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Half day paid holiday on your birthday.
- Access to our rewards programme where you can get discounts on a range of services and high street retailers
Hours of work: 8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK’s leading recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV by 30.06.2019.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: