Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new and exiting opportunity?
Our client is based in the Tipton location.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To respond to breakdowns and ensure safety standards are kept to the highest level.
- To carry out essential maintenance on all aspects of the production lines and lasers.
- Working through a programme of PPM and helping develop the agility system.
- Ensure machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Undertake project work as directed by the maintenance team leader.
- Contributes as a team member to the maintenance department.
- Understand and adhere to Quality Management System.
- Undertake departmental housekeeping as required and maintain to 5S standard.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably be required to commensurate with the role.
- HND/BTEC level qualification
- At least 2 years previous experience within a manufacturing facility or similar role
- Experience in mechanical fault finding
- FLT license
- Overhead crane
- Cherry Picker
An apprenticeship qualification or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential.
Flexibility is key as there will be overtime available.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please apply today!
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: