gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours of work: Shift rotation – 0600-1400, 1400-2200, 2200-0600
Salary: £26,000 + 15% shift allowance
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Technician to work for our client in Blackwood on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for maximising the department machines output and maintaining manufacturing processes.
- Provision of engineering and operational support to a manufacturing area
- Machine setting, in order to achieve product specification and performance
- Maintenance of automated inspection systems
- Fault finding and corrective action
- Machine inspection
- Responding to minor breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance
- Major breakdowns
- Preparation of sub-assembly
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the Manager
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Knowledge of high speed and/or packing machines/food processing/paper
- Machine setting
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Mechanics, electrics, plc, pneumatics
- A formal qualification in appropriate subject ONC/HNC, BTEC/City and Guilds in an Engineering Discipline/apprenticeship
Closing date is 5th April 2019 To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: