Due to our clients continued success and growth, we are looking to recruit an MHS Service Engineer on a permanent basis for a well-established business based in Kent/Surrey and Warwickshire.
As an MHS Service Engineer, you will be required to:
- You will be required to undertake a comprehensive repair and maintenance service to mechanical/electrical/hydraulic equipment at various locations throughout the UK. You will be requested to fit/strip retail equipment component and carry out general maintenance duties at various sites of work. You will carry out reactive maintenance and planned preventative inspections and testing on various electro-mechanical equipment.
- You will work alone from a purpose kitted service vehicle repairing a variety of equipment from the rear of the vehicle
- You will liaise with the Service Office through telephone and email and will understand Smartphone use relating to Apps and email
- You will complete both electronic and written worksheets as required
- You will be aware of the Company Policy relating to provision of working equipment and ensure any damage to equipment is reported and any lost equipment is reported immediately.
- You will attend all relevant training sessions that are deemed necessary by the group subject to reasonable notice.
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must live in Midlands(Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham/M6 corridor)
- Must be punctual, reliable and flexible.
- Must be customer focused, friendly and able to liaise fully with our Customers at site
- Must have good electrical and mechanical fault-finding ability coupled with maintenance skills with suitable qualifications.
- Must have experience with both 230V and 415V electrical systems and hydraulics.
- Ideally suited to individuals from a heavy engineering background as much of the work will involve troubleshooting and repairing Dock Levellers, Scissor Lifts, Cardboard Balers and Industrial Compactors
- Full driving licence essential with minimal endorsements
Monday to Friday, working 44.5 hours. You will be required to work one weekend in every three weekends; Saturday for 8 hours/Sunday for 6 hours. Or Tuesday to Saturday for 44.5 hours with no on call.
A competitive pay rate is offered, £11.00 – £13.50 depending on experience.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: