gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Our client are expanding their New Business team and need a sales person to grow their database from new clients across the UK. You will ideally have experience of the construction industry and a proven track record of working with clients, as well as delivering growth and new business opportunities.
Their vibrant and energetic culture is something they are incredibly proud of, and creating a welcoming and enjoyable working environment is crucial to the success of their people.
They are an ambitious team and have big plans to grow their business, therefore they need people who are committed to building a long-term sales career and being part of their success.
- Cold calling new business opportunities
- Creating new business opportunities from various sources.
- Following up on leads, quotes and requests for information
- Building and maintaining a New Business database
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients and deliver our key message.
- Meeting client’s needs and deadlines.
- Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets as well as KPI’s
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with major housing developers and contractors up to director level
- Previous business to business technical sales experience with proven results
- Experience within the construction industry would be an advantage
- A strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with all types of people
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high level of quality as well as drive to help achieve team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and who goes the extra mile for clients
- You must be motivated and driven, be organised and have the ability to multi-task
- Previous office based experience using a CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
In return, you will benefit from:
- Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + bank holidays
- Pension scheme (3% contributed by employer and employee)
- Professional training and development
- Healthcare scheme
- Team, individual and company incentives
- Free onsite parking
Closing date is 7th April 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: