Our client based in the Deeside area are currently looking for a NPD Junior Development Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- £18,000k – £19,000k per annum
- Monday – Friday / 40 hours per week
- NPD sample generation – Ensuring customer samples are made to specification, to a high-quality standard, within customer deadlines, in line with customer policies and factory capabilities.
- Ensure all documentation is detailed and correct.
- Organise internal product sign off panels.
- Liaise with cross functional departments.
- Assist development chefs with customer presentations.
- Work on specific NPD projects.
- Work closely with the Process team and cross functional teams to ensure smooth transition of products from kitchen to launch.
- Attend line trials and ensure all sign off requirements are available to ensure accurate handover/sign off.
- Ensure all kitchen health and safety procedures are adhered to.
- To uphold the company values and adhere to internal and external customer confidentialities.
- Good planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing role would be desirable.
- A keen interest in cooking would be ideal.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- PC Literate.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: