gap on-site is a division of the gap personnel group. The outstanding commitment and performance of our teams has made gap personnel one of the fastest growing and most dynamic, independent Industrial recruitment agencies in the UK. We offer our clients both a cost-effective recruitment solution and ground breaking, innovative ways to manage a large flexible workforce contingent.
Due to new projects starting across the U.K, we are seeking an On-site Account Coordinator to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar position and embody our core values of efficiency, creativity, passion and service excellence.
As an On-site Coordinator, you will support the Contract Manager in the day to day management of a large, flexible workforce. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Supporting the recruitment and on-boarding process for temporary workers
- Dealing with queries relating to hours, payroll, holiday entitlement etc
- Tracking & Managing absence & performance issues
- Payroll processing
- Generating reports & MI as required
- Supporting with other tasks as required
Hours of Work: 7AM – 3PM, Monday to Friday OR 4PM – 12AM (Midnight), Monday to Friday
This role will require the successful candidate to offer a degree of flexibility, as you will support a business that runs a 24/7 operation and there may be occasions that you need to be on site outside of your standard hours.
Skills and experience sought:
- Experience of a similar position, ideally within a Warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Strong customer service skills & the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks in a demanding environment
- Flexible approach to working pattern (within reason)
- A strong sense of accountability and commitment to your role, customers and the business
- Good I.T skills and an understanding of the importance of accurate record keeping/reporting
- Creative & pro-active approach to problem solving
Remuneration & benefits include:
- Salary of up to £25k (depending on experience).
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Company Pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave (plus statutory)
- Comprehensive training
If you feel you have the relevant skills & attributes and would be interested in learning more about the position on offer, please contact Pawel Pacan on 07734 046830 for an informal discussion or alternatively please send a copy of your up to date C.V to email@example.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: