Are you an experienced Operations Manager with a background of working in a fast paced FMCG Warehouse environment ?
Would you like to work for a business that genuinely believes in the benefits of creating a positive, collaborative working culture ?
To support the Depot Manager through the effective day-to-day planning and management of staff and processes across the shifts in the Depot to ensure the consistent achievement of the volume, quality and efficiency targets. Whilst the Operations Manager will contribute to medium and long-term planning, they work primarily at an operational level to manage the staffing, processes and through puts effectively to ensure the operation continues to consistently deliver the highest quality, most cost effective offering for its customers across all products.
- Process Management
- Leadership and Management of Staff
- Cost Management
- Customer Focus
- Health and Safety
- Mail integrity and Security
- Change Management
- Flexible, willing and to respond to the needs of 24 hour operation in terms of working hours and provide support away from the normal location of work on occasion as required by the business.
- Typically 3 yrs experience at Shift/Operations Management level within a FMCG or Down Stream Access environment to acquire the knowledge and skills required for this role.
- Significant people management experience, including performance management, staff development, disciplinary and grievance, absence control and management
Gap Professional is acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: