Flexographic Printer Operator
Due to our clients continued success and growth, we are looking to recruit a number of Print Operatives on a permanent basis for a well established family run business based in Warminster.
Main Duties include:
- Job set up – Following written job instructions relating to customer orders
- Selecting the correct materials to produce customer orders in line with the job instructions
- Selecting the correct Inks & plates to complete the correct print quality set up
- Selecting the correct rotary cutters to complete the press setup & carrying out quality checks, at the start, during and at the end of the print run
- Full machine maintenance
- Stacking pallets to the correct configuration
- Collating items for delivery or further process
- Hand gluing processing
- Hand erection of units & processing
- Working on your own or as part of a team
- Collecting data & recording
- Cleaning & tidying the production area’s
The successful candidate will have a proven print with knowledge of maintaining and setting printers – ideally flexographic.
Experience in running a minimal 2 colour flexographic printer and experience in running a rotary die cutter is a distinct advantage.
Working hours: Currently 8 hours per day + 2 hours over time Monday to Friday currently.
We will be moving to a rotating 3 shift pattern during the year 0600-1400, 1400-2200 and 2200-0600
Salary: £22,422 + time and attendance bonus £25 per week + overtime.
An additional uplift will be paid for night shifts.
We require all candidates to send copies of their right to work documents prior to their cv being sent over to you our clients.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: