Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a leading Aerospace company based in the LE18 location.
Reporting to Quality Manager the role is responsible to assure consistent quality system according to Customer and external/internal requirements with particular focus on NADCAP, AS9100 and customer quality assurance requirements.
Main Purpose of role
Key duties are to elaborate, implement and ensure compliance to the external quality assurance requirements, train staff, to lead or support all required external and internal audits.
Knowledge and Experience
Skilled in problem solving and analyzing data. The role requires providing a high level of communication, leadership, coaching and project-management whilst able to work on own initiative introducing Continuous Improvement activities in line with the company philosophy of progress.
Degree or equivalent qualification in a Metrology or Engineering subject.
Experience to lead company changes and manage audits in relation to NADCAP and AS9100 approvals is important.
Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis, Process Improvement, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Rigorous Attention to Detail, Dealing with Complexity, Planning Skills, IT Skills, customer liaison. Main Activities
- Audit key NADCAP specialism’s – including Heat Treat, Non-Conventional Machining, NDT, Chemical Process & Material Testing Laboratory.
- Manage and motivate Quality Engineering team
- Implement and Maintain Control of documentation
- Support to the quality team
- Corp reporting of status for preparation of audits/Assessment/Results
- ERP system – w/o Quality module to develop
- Documentation Control Software to chose, buy and implement with the team
- Closure of Corrective actions on time by colleagues
- Process incapability – having to inspect out defects
- Manage processes, changes and improvements of Quality KPIs and lead by example If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: