An exciting opportunity has arisen for a pro-active, driven & highly-organised coordinator to join a large & well-regarded company. The role will involve supporting the transfer, recruitment and on-boarding of many permanent and temporary employees into a brand new site, for a company who are invested in maintaining a positive and engaging internal culture for their employees.
This is an internal recruitment role, initially offered as an 8-Month, fixed-term contract, with the possibility of extension thereafter. It represents an excellent and interesting opportunity to gain experience of supporting a business-critical project and volume recruitment at varying levels of seniority.
Initially fully home-based, this role will latterly require travel to site within Bedfordshire and candidates should have a full driving licence and access to their own transport.
Duties will include:
- Develop and co-ordinate interview, assessment and induction schedules
- Collate, distribute and re-collate interview and assessment paperwork
- Record interview, assessment and induction attendance/feedback.
- Act as first point of contact for enquiries from recruitment partners, hiring managers, local partners and candidates on all issues relating to recruitment, on-boarding and assessment.
- Check, collate and record candidate’s information including right to work, proof of identity, proof of address, driving licence, qualifications etc.
- Process offer letters and contracts for new starters
- Set up New Starter records on the HR Information System
- Initiate appropriate employment screening for permanent staff
- Support colleagues delivering induction content & provide guidance to candidates as required.
- Day to day liaison with recruitment partners and line managers to support the ongoing management of temporary staff
- Contribute to project and programme reporting
Skills, Experience & Attributes sought:
- Recent experience in a fast-paced recruitment and on-boarding environment
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the requirements relating to right to work in the UK and appropriate document checks.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and to work to conflicting & frequently demanding deadlines
- Able to consistently produce high quality and accurate work with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team; demonstrating a hands-on, energetic style
- Excellent and confident communicator (both verbally and in writing)
- IT Literate – proficient in the use of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A knowledge of HR, Payroll & Time and Attendance systems would be advantageous
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: