Gap professional is one of the specialist divisions of the gap personnel group, who are a leading Recruitment Business in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors.
The group offers nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions. Our professional division support clients ranging from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs, with their permanent and interim recruitment needs.
Due to an internal promotion, we are now seeking a Resourcing Consultant to join our Leeds team.
As a Resourcing Consultant for gap professional, you form an integral part of the division in supporting the growth of our talent pool and candidate network, as well as generating leads for the team.
Working alongside our team of Consultants, you will utilise all methods available to generate the most relevant candidates against client requirements. It is your responsibility to uncover the best talent on the market from both active and passive candidate pools, build our networks and uphold gap professional’s reputation for providing response times and service levels that surpass those of our competitors.
To do so, you will:
- Source candidates via job boards, our CRM system & social media platforms
- Screen candidates to assess their requirements
- Respond to applications
- Build your knowledge of our client base and focus areas to allow you to quickly evaluate the relevance of candidates and/or applicants
- Build the social media network connections of our consultants
- Seek new ways of attracting candidates and keep up to date with the latest sourcing methods and talent attraction techniques
- Take references (where appropriate) to support applications
- Map target market areas & source relevant contact information
- Feed live vacancy leads to consultants
To excel in this role, we are looking for an individual who has the ambition to grow and develop a career within recruitment. You must have excellent organisational skills; crave a challenge and work best in a fast- paced environment. In addition, the role requires:
- An understanding of candidate attraction and the methods used
- An understanding of Boolean searches and how to construct effective search strings
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- The ability to utilise open questioning to determine a candidate’s motivations, requirements and suitability
- Accurate data entry skills & a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability and desire to develop market knowledge
Hours of work:
8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday
- Resourcing Bonus Scheme – payable monthly
- Being part of a company that live by their core values and invests in its employees
- 20 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays. This increases by one day each year.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Half day paid holiday on your birthday.
- Access to our ‘gap rewards’ programme where you can get discounts on high street shops, cinema tickets, restaurants and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK’s leading recruiters.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: