We are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to work with in a busy sales office, our client is a leading Aerospace comany based in the Tamworth location.
- Co-ordination of all specified customers’ orders including order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details.
- Preparation of monthly logistic status report for key accounts and Management of customer forecast requirements
- Review raw material requirements and liaise order details with the procurement department. Liaise with the USA manufacturing facilities for status reports.
- Ensuring co-ordination and timely replies to all customer queries.
- Providing commercial and administrative support to the Management team.
- Monitor batch schedule and release production works orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels.
- Perform any other reasonable requests made by the Company for which you have the necessary training and experience.
- Preparation of customer quotations including spot sales business.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, using integrated ERP systems – SAP is essential – Order to Cash
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within a busy sales department
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good Planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Excel, database management
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Time management
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: