gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: starting at £20,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am to 17:00pm
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Office Administrator based in the Swindon area.
You will have worked in a Customer Service/Administration role previously and be able to prioritise your workload. You will be confident over the phone to deal with customers and have an understanding of establishing strong customer working relationships.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Identifying customer requirements and providing suitable quotations.
- Answering the phones and dealing with sales leads.
- Following up sales quotations to convert into orders.
- General office help
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to establish strong customer relationships over the phone
- Understand and deliver excellent service at all times
- Organised and focused under pressure
Knowledge and Experience:
- Key Account Management is useful but not essential
- Team Player
Closing date is 2nd October 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: