gap onsite is a division of the gap personnel group. The outstanding commitment and performance of our teams has made gap personnel one of the fastest growing and most dynamic, independent Industrial recruitment agencies in the UK.
We offer our clients both a cost-effective recruitment solution and ground breaking, innovative ways to manage a large flexible workforce contingent.
Due to new projects starting across the U.K, we are seeking an On-site Contract Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar position and embody our core values of efficiency, creativity, passion and service excellence.
- As an Onsite Contract Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for the day to day management of a flexible workforce of 100 – 350 workers, within a Warehouse/Logistics environment.
- Working closely with the client and our temporary team leaders you will demonstrate best practice through strong daily management skills and a service level that is second to none.
- Supported by two Account Coordinators, you will ensure the smooth running of the onsite operation, from the recruitment and onboarding of temporary workers, through to managing absence & performance and reporting/presenting key MI to stakeholders.
Hours of Work: 8AM – 5PM, Monday to Friday.
This role will require the successful candidate to offer a degree of flexibility, as you will support a business that runs a 24/7 operation and there may be occasions that you need to be on site outside of your standard hours.
Skills and Experience Sought:
- Recent, successful experience in a similar position within the Logistics/Distribution industry
- Proven ability to effectively recruit, lead & manage a high volume of employees
- A strong sense of accountability and commitment to your role, temporary workforce, customers and the business
- The ability to forge robust relationships at all levels and exceptional communication skills
- Driven & tenacious, adept at working to multiple targets in a fast-paced & demanding environment.
- Strong I.T skills
- The confidence and ability to interpret, report & present data accurately
- Experience of managing disciplinary processes
- Salary of up to £35k per annum (depending on experience).
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- 26 days annual leave, plus statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Additional flexible benefits
- Comprehensive training
If you feel you have the relevant experience & attributes and would like to hear more about the position, please contact Pawel Pacan on 07734 046830 or alternatively please send your up to date C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: