Are you an experienced and passionate Bilingual Sales Support Assistant/Administrator who is seeking the opportunity to use your skills and experience within a market leading, global business?
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Assistant to join their business and provide a support service to the sales team through direct liaison with the existing customer base and by ensuring potential enquiries are properly managed and followed through.
- Account management with key accounts worldwide in conjunction with Sales Managers.
- Close liaison with key accounts – answering enquiries regarding product, price, availability and transport.
- Deal with customer enquiries by telephone or e-mail relating to product, price and transport in the absence of the appropriate sales staff.
- Pricing analysis across accounts/markets using pivot tables/spreadsheets.
- Preparing quotes.
- Handle web-site enquiries and direct them to the appropriate distributor or Sales Manager.
- Management of minor accounts. Advise relevant Sales Managers of any key issues.
- Desk research of potential accounts under the instruction and in conjunction with the relevant Sales Manager.
- Possibly accompany Sales Managers on visits to key accounts
- Attending exhibitions
- Full understanding of the company product range and competition.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are met
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Epicor is advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, clear, concise and professional
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers in a confident and competent manner both in person and by telephone
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish
- Customer facing role experience
- Dealing with a multi-national customer base
- Linguistic / translation experience
- Administration experience in a Sales and Marketing environment
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- 25 days holiday (includes 4 days Xmas shut down) + bank holidays
- Company Car & Car parking
- Tea & Coffee
- Healthcare scheme
Monday to Friday, 8-5 with 4:30 finish Friday
Core hours as stated but additional to suit business demands are expected
Closing date is 24th June 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to us
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: