Special Process Compliance Manager
Are you a Special Process Compliance specialist looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is a leading Aerospace company based in the LE18 location, they are looking for an experienced Special Process Compliance Manager.
Main purpose of the position
Reporting to Quality Manager the role is responsible to assure consistent quality system according to Customer and external/internal requirements with particular focus on NADCAP
Key duties are to elaborate, implement and follow the NADCAP requirements, train staff, to lead or support NADCAP audits. To support metallurgy decisions in line with business requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
Skilled in problem solving and analyzing data. The role requires providing a high level of communication, leadership, coaching and project-management whilst able to work on own initiative introducing Continuous Improvement activities in line with the company philosophy of progress.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Metallurgy or Engineering subject.
- Experience to lead company changes and manage audits in relation to NADCAP approvals is important.
Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis, Process Improvement, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Rigorous Attention to Detail, Dealing with Complexity, Planning Skills, IT Skills.
- Audit key NADCAP specialism’s – including Heat Treat, Non-Conventional Machining, NDT, Chemical Process & Material Testing Laboratory.
- Quality System maintenance
- Support to the quality team
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: