Do you have a working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems as well as excellent organisation and communication skills ?
Would you like to work for a successful high street retailer at its National Distribution Centre based in Lutterworth.
If so this is a fantastic opportunity to start a career with a business that offers genuine career development opportunities.
Hours of Work,
Working Monday to Friday, Rotating AM / PM Shifts
You will endeavour to resolve and investigate any discrepancies to ensure that customers get their deliveries, on time and in full.
- Investigate red crosses on Snap for home delivery vans, trunks, and clearance picks
- Generate replen tasks when required
- Search for items that cannot be located – both systemically and physically
- Raise Adhoc vans as required
- Report on anomalies – eg if items are moved without scanning
- Report on numbers of TORs saved
- For any genuine TORs, advise customer services
The successful candidate will have the desire and ability to achieve and exceed targets, be result driven and customer focused, displaying excellent communication skills and must have experience of using Warehouse Management Systems.
If you think you have the relevant skills, experience and attributes to make this role your own then apply today.
Gap Professional is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: