gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Location – Leeds LS11
Hours of work – Mon – Fri, 37.5 hours
Salary – £15-£20 per hour
Job responsibilities will be varied.
- Focused around using Excel & Outlook.
- Analytics (using sales / waste / volume / number of products / strategy and other metrics to plan space)
- Changing store flows based on model flow and deciding if the disruption is worth the level of change.
- Liaising with stakeholders via phone, e-mail and video calls to understand their desires but to sell in the analytical & strategic input
- Must be able to manage own timelines, self starter, and chase people of all seniority to get resolutions on issues.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
Work experience, ideally in the retail sector, in any combination of:
- Visual Merchandising
- Business Analytics
- Commercial Finance
- Trading / Supply / Category planning would also be considered
- Store planning (Manager level)
Skills required in:
- Stakeholder management
- Critical path adherence
- Project ownership as well as a experience with commercial numbers.
Closing date is 1st April 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: