Are you an experienced leaders with experience in production and packing?
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading food manufacture located in the location. They currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity.
- Collection of data and making informed RCA decision within an SIC process
- Machine Setter, Proficient at all processes with Department.
- Ensuring Hygiene Standards are met
- Basic Machine Setting and Adjustments
- Stock Control
- Production Quality Control
- Knowledge of SAP & IT Systems (Excel/Outlook)
- Training of workforce against pre-determined modules
- Consistently adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety rules and procedures as outlined in the company handbook.
- Ensure all Chemical usage is in accordance with COSHH.
- To look after the health, safety and wellbeing of people and the environment that may be affected either directly or indirectly by my actions at all times.
- All Staff are required to work to a high standard as defined in the company handbook.
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to the required site standards.
- All required documentation is to be completed to the required standards.
- Escalation of Product or Material non-conformances as appropriate.
- Expected to carry our basic PPM across factory.
- Monitoring and Improving Yield and Process Losses via SIC Processes.
- Proactively assist in the implementation of new ideas or procedural/process changes.
- Engage in operations to make improvements to self and environment
- Attend & Complete on-the-job training programmes as required
- Asses personal training gap and development needs to progress
- Identify Team Training gaps and needs in line with training plan
- To ensure that Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Hygiene Practice (GHP) (Good Hygiene Practice) are followed while working to include all legislative and local controls.
- It is a requirement that all PPE is used correctly and in the manner it was designed.
- Elements of the role may be physically demanding, requiring the operative spending long periods of time standing and working within multiple temperature environments.
- Previous experience in similar/same role in a food manufacturing environment would be a plus
- Knowledge of machinery and experience in chemical use and handling
- Must have an understanding and experience of food processing operations
- Possess good IT skills and have working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Shifts: 4 on 4 off
Days and Nights available
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading supplier of aluminium products and are located in the Stoke on Trent location. They currently have a new and exciting permanent opportunity.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today.
Closing date is 23rd October 2019
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: