My client, an established, successful and expanding Delivery Management Company are looking to recruit an experienced Transport Clerk to be based at its brand new facility in Bedford.
To support the Transport Manager and Supervisors through the provision of high quality, cost effective transport administration support in line with company and regulatory requirements to ensure the operation delivers the highest quality, most cost effective offering for its customers.
- Act as first point of contact within the transport dept, promptly resolving, re-directing & escalating issues.
- Calculate, record and report core and agency driver hours on a weekly basis.
- Process payroll and HR paperwork on behalf of the Transport team.
- Update drivers’ hours, holiday, and sickness using the appropriate process and systems.
- Maintain tachograph analysis records and file them in line with the legislation.
- Ensure all accident forms are completed actioned and filed correctly.
- Contribute to the provision of regular performance reports to the business.
- Support the transport manager & supervisors with notetaking in investigations or meetings as requested.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment policies and other relevant regulations ensuring accurate recording and reporting of any incidents, accidents or near misses
Gap Professional is acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: