My client, a leading logistics are looking to recruit a Warehouse Team Leader for its operation in Whitchurch, Shropshire.
Job Purpose: why the job exists
To co-ordinate and drive the movement of work, man power and equipment to achieve the daily plan. To ensure that performance, non-conformance and behaviour are challenged constructively and equally, escalated to the Zone Supervisor if required. Be clear on work expectations and utilise staff according to their trained skill level.
Personal Qualities, Motivation & Expectations :
- Experience in similar Team Leader level role
- Team player
- Ability to positively influence and communicate to others
- Assertive, Alert and Proactive
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work efficiently across all areas of the Warehouse
- Ability to operate in a fast moving organisation
- Ability to openly and constructively challenge
- Ability to effectively problem solve
Gap Professional is acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: