Are you an experienced Team Leader / FLM with a proven track record within Warehousing & Logistics ?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity and would like to join an established and successful business within the supply chain of a world renowned Automotive business ?
To plan and organise the daily activity for the allocated team of approximately 6 staff within the busy manufacturing operation, ensuring parts are supplied on time, as per processes whilst maintaining Health & Safety Standrads and Good Housekeeping.
- Check all working areas and equipment for safety, reporting and recording any defects.
- Issue FLT keys and check sheets
- Check handover log book from previous shift
- Brief team with any issues/action items from previous shift including accidents.
- Organise team, allocate tasks, and oversee non-standard activity as applicable and authorised. Monitor workloads during shift.
- Ensure communication throughout the shift regarding Bay control sheets, Process control points, abnormalities etc.
- Ensure early/late freight and special deliveries are actioned to the standard in place.
- Ensure all areas are audited as per standard throughout the shift
- Ensure manifest/top sheet control throughout the shift
- Maintain, motivate and manage the team encouraging good employee relations
- Complete end of shift report and KPI information
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- FLT Licence would be desirable.
- Ensure battery change operation is running to standard.
- Ensure decant standard process is in operation.
- Manage ad hoc decant issues as instructed by the customer.
- Data gathering and analysis for dock performance, Battery usage and non standard pallet receiving.
- Area safety audits.
- Kaizen initiatives and continuous improvement with member groups.
- Continually monitor and manage the dock ‘Trailer Control System’.
- Member process audits and training requirements.
- Risk Assessment and SSOW updates & management.
- Battery bay operation and management
- All areas of onsite decant operations
Shift Pattern, Fortnightly Rotation
7am to 4pm and 8pm to 5am
Paid at Time and Half and Double Time
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: